Your shopping cart is empty!
1. How do I know which size to choose?
Regarding the size of each product, it is referred to its description of whether it corresponds to a particular size or whether the product is constructed to be adaptable to different sizes. More specifically, each product's dimensions (depending on the type, e.g. necklace chain length or the diameter in the occasion where it is fixed etc.), size and number in the case of closed rings and bracelets.
2. Are the handmade products absolutely identical to those in display on the online store?
Due to their nature, the handmade pieces largely contributed by the human factor and because there is no automated line of production or large construction tools, the products are likely to have a slight deviation from what is seen in the photos of the e-shop, but without altering its style and design product.
3. How do I make an order from the online store?
The process is very easy. You can browse in our website to find the items you are interested based on category (bracelets, rings, necklaces, earrings) or collection. Moreover you can be assisted by the quick search filters that appear in product categories or collections. Select the items of interest and add them to the cart either by using the "cart" button or by viewing the product with “quickview”, or by visiting the product page. If a jewel has a special feature you should first select one of the available options and then click on "ADD TO THE CART" button. When you are ready to complete the order, click on "BUY" in the window that appears. In case you want to continue shopping or browse the site, you can do it without any further action.
At any time, you can see your or visit the cart or complete your purchases by clicking on the basket icon at the top right.
4. Having added all the products I wish to cart, how do I finish my order?
In cart page, you see all the products you have selected. You can remove some of the products simply by clicking on the red "DELETE" icon or by increasing the quantities by typing the number you want in the respective box and then selecting the blue "UPDATE" icon. In case you have a coupon code, type it in the box and click on "USE COUPON". If you are happy about your order, choose "BUY". You can also perform a check of delivery cost estimate using the tool below. On the next page titled "Completing your order", you shall fill in the necessary information on the form displayed under "Your Personal Information". In case the billing information is different from the "SHIPPING ADDRESS", click on the relevant option and fill in the address you want the product to be delivered.
You will then be prompted to choose the delivery of your order.
- Pick up from our office (within opening hours and after arrangement).
- Courier delivery: 1-5 business days within Greece
- Free shipping: this option only appears if your order is over 50 euros.
Then choose the payment method.
- CREDIT / DEBT CARD (you will be transferred to the secure environment of the Piraeus Bank page where you will be asked for your card details)
- PayPal (you will be transferred to the safe environment of PayPal)
- BANK DEPOSIT (the instructions for the bank deposit will appear under the basket info)
5. What is "Wish list"?
"Wish list" is a list of desirable products you can save without having the intention of making a direct purchase. A basic requirement to enter a product in your Wish list is to create a user account. When you have logged in to your account, then click on the ”Wish list” icon on the product display or the product page.
6. Why should I create a user account?
By creating a user account you have the following options:
- A complete history of your purchases.
- Delivery addresses are already stored in your account and are automatically displayed when you want to make a purchase.
- Add products to the "Wish list" so you can easily access the products you want to buy in the future.
However, it is not required to create an account for the use of the Website or the completion of an order.
7. Do I need to have a user account to make a purchase?
No, you can proceed in completing an order, either as a guest or as a registered customer.
8. How do I create a user account?
On each page there is the option "Register" on the top right. By clicking this option you will visit the “login/subscription” page. Fill in your personal information, address, and password. The process is completed by pressing the "CONTINUE" option.
On your account page, there are, among others, the following options:
-Edit your account details.
- Change your password.
- Edit the entries in your address book.
- Edit your Wish list.
-Your orders’ history.
-Your return requests
-Other transactions (credits / charges)
9. How do I link to my account?
On each page you can find the "Login" option on the top right. By clicking this option you will be directed to the login/register page. Fill in your details (e-mail and password) in the column titled "Returning customer". The process is completed by pressing the "Login" button.
10. I forgot my password, what should I do?
If you have forgotten your password, click on "Forgotten password" and follow the instructions. On the page that opens you will be prompted to enter your email, press "Continue" and within 10 minutes we will send you an email. To reset your password, please visit the email address we have attached to you. At this address, enter the new password you wish.
11. When will I get the products I ordered?
All products are shipped by us using courier service to deliver the products at the place you have indicated during your order.
Deliveries are made daily, except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. For all orders, delivery time is between 1 to 4 business days within Greece. Regarding order outside Greece, the delivery time depends on the delivery country and the courier service. For each order outside Greece, we will inform you about delivery details upon order confirmation.
For purchases below € 50 within Greece:
• For shipments within Attica, delivery time is 1-3 business days.
• For shipments to the rest of Greece, the delivery time is 2-4 business days (and up to 5 working days in hard-to-reach areas).
Finally, you can receive your order from our office upon request on Archimedous 50, Ilioupoli, Attica, at no cost.
12. What are the methods of payment?
We provide the following payment methods:
- Cash on delivery (Greece and Cyprus): payment of the exact amount of the order to the courier for purchases only within Greece with a charge of 2,00 Euro.
- Credit / Debit / prepaid card: You can safely pay using any of Piraeus Bank's affiliated with Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa electron cards. We consider payment security to be very important, so all credit or debit card holders are subject to an approval process both by us and by the card issuer, and payment is only completed on Piraeus Bank's website, which is subject to SSL protocol status.
By choosing to pay via PayPal you will be transferred to the PayPal website (online secure trading system) where you can pay through your PayPal account. The PayPal payment process is fully automated and usually ends in a few minutes. During this time no personal information (including credit card number) is stored in Kalliston-bijoux.
- Bank deposit: You can pay by depositing money to Piraeus Bank at the following account number:
Account Number: 5029087447134
IBAN Number: GR4401720290005029087447134BIC: PIRBGRAAA
Account Holder: Spyriliotis Angeliki
During the transaction you should indicate the order code as the reason of transaction.
When you make the deposit, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* All prices quoted include 24% VAT, while www.kalliston-bijoux.gr reserves the right to readjust prices without having to inform the consumer.
* Payments are made in Euros.
13. Is there security in trade?
All card payments are processed through Piraeus Bank's electronic payment platform and use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protocol. Encryption is a way to encode the information until it reaches its intended recipient, which will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.
14. Can I cancel my order?
If you wish to cancel your order please send us an e-mail within 1 hour from the completion of your order at email@example.com or call us at +30 213012799.
15. Who do I contact if I'm having trouble with my order?
For any problem with your order, please use the contact form on the contact page of our website, or send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +30 2130122799 (Monday until Friday 10:00 - 17:00).
16. After I made my order I received an email informing me that there is no stock of the product I ordered. What about this case?
In this rare case, we will contact you to cancel your order at no charge or choose another product if you wish. However, we will send you an informational email as soon as the product is available again.
17. Can I return to a product I bought from kalliston-bijoux?
Any return of products is accepted only and if the product is returned within 15 days of its delivery in its original condition, if it has not been used, or have been hit, or is dirty or is in any other condition than the original, along with any documents sent (receipt, guarantee, etc.) No refund is accepted unless prior arrangement has been made with us.
In order to return a product, you can use the return form on our website, otherwise contact us through the contact form or by sending an email to email@example.com, informing us about the product you wish to return, the reason for the return, the date of delivery and any relevant information and we will ensure that we proceed immediately to complete the process according to your return reason. Return shipping is done at your own expense only and you agree to order a new product through the site or request a refund. Under no circumstances will the shipping or delivery costs be refunded. We recommend returning the product with a registered parcel so that you avoid the risk of theft, damage or loss of your parcel.
If the product delivered to you is incorrect (e.g. it is not the product of your order), it shall be returned upon delivery by you at the expense of Kalliston-bijoux, and we will send you right away the correct product. Replacement with another product will be made after we receive the wrong product to confirm its status.
Products that are not returned
Due to hygienic purposes and according to local laws, the products belonging to the Earrings category are not returned.
18. What is and how does the discount coupon work?
The discount coupon is a code that can be used according to the terms you will receive along with the coupon and is valid for a certain amount of time. By using the code, a discount will be deducted from your order. To redeem the coupon you only have to fill in the code when completing your order in the "Coupon" box.
19. Why sign up for the newsletter?
By subscribing to the kaliston-bijoux newsletter, you will have the opportunity to be informed about anything new regarding our online shop, such as new products and services, season trends, offers, gift ideas, discount codes and many others. So, in case you decide you want to register to our newsletter, you just have to enter your email in the respective box and press the GO button.